11-Operator FM Synthesizer
F.’em is not just one of the most powerful FM synths ever made, it’s also one of the most versatile.
F.’em is one of the most powerful FM Synthesizers ever made, taking advantage of modern CPU resources to process its freely configurable 11 operator matrix. It’s a hybrid quad-timbral synthesizer that can function as an FM, VA and Sample based instrument, with the added bonus of a dual multimode filter, a complex effect section and an incredibly flexible modulation matrix.
Say goodbye to classic, boring LFOs. F.’em includes two 8 step flow LFOs allowing 8 different waveforms to be selected and switch-modulated by any source. What’s more, each waveform can be freely drawn, unleashing a sound designers dream.
32 Stage Tempo
An envelope is envelope, right? Not in F.’em! All envelopes include up to 32 stages that can be tempo synched. A real must have for musicians looking for tools to create intricate rhythmic configurations. F.’em envelopes: when complexity became beauty.
F.’em is not just one of the most powerful FM synths ever made, it’s also one of the most versatile. Packing in 8 synchronizable wave, 2 sample and a noise operator allows for the most savage bass and ripping lead sounds associated with synths like the mighty Access Virus. Thanks to a freely-configurable oscillator matrix, F.’em can produce FM sounds virtually indistinguishable from legendary instruments like the Yamaha TX81Z, the Yamaha DX7 and the lavish, 8-operator Yamaha GS1. A 200 pound synth so luxurious that only 16 units were sold.
F.’em’s superpower lies within its outrageously deep modulation matrix. This creates endless possibilities allowing the user to create absolutely unique FM sounds. And if you want a change of pace and are looking for something besides pure FM synthesis, no matter how powerful? Look no further.
Layers, Macros, Awesome Effects, Powerful Arp
Not interested in diving into the multitude of available parameters? Don’t worry. F.’em is immediately enjoyable and easy to use. The macros let you control all fundamental parameters. The rich multi-effect section is easily accessible and tweakable. All layers can be activated and deactivated in a snap and the arpeggiator is an endless-joy-giver.
F.’em takes FM synthesis to the next level. I enjoy the sonic and modulation capabilities provided in its meticulous and thoughtful design. Virtually every nook and corner has been considered with how parameters can be modulated. I look forward to creating some GNARLY bass sounds with this beast!
STRANJAH has cemented his position in the bass music world with seminal releases on Metalheadz, 31 Records, Renegade Hardware, & Hospital Records.
- 4 Layers, each with 4 effect slots.
- No fix algorithms, feed any wave operator into any other wave operator forward and backward.
- Wave operators feature hard sync like in analog synthesizers and offer different waveforms from sine wave over analog waves to the waves found in some classic FM synthesizers.
- Two multisample operators. One can frequency-modulate any of the other operators, the other multisample operator can be frequency-modulated by any of the other operators.
- Noise operator that can frequency-modulate any other operator.
- 2 filters with overdrive stage, freely routable in series, parallel or anything in-between.
- Each operator has its own pitch and level LFO and its own pitch and level envelope.
- 2 Flow LFOs with freely editable LFO shapes.
- Tempo-synced, loopable envelopes with up to 32 stages.
- Keyboard level scaling of each operator.
- Modulation matrix with up to 200 entries.
- Modifier matrix with up to 32 modification algorithms.
- Quick edit panel for quick and easy adjustment of timbre and overall envelope.
- Automation of most continuous parameters.