Now, the world's most intuitive Music Production Software is available for Linux Ubuntu 12 OS!
Compose faster with our single-screen interface!
Record with ease. Single tracks or a whole band!
Precision Edit. All the tools you need!
Mix Like a Pro. Big-time power in a small space!
Share the love! Collaborate or hit the masses!
64-bit performance, compatible with all native Linux VST and LADSPA (no GUI) plug-ins!
Download your FREE*
beta version of T4 for
Linux Ubuntu 12 below.
- The current executable has been developed in Ubuntu 12. It may work in other distros, but there are too many for us to be able to test them all - if you have any success or failure in other versions, please let us know!
- The build is 64-bit only!
- You will require an ALSA or JACK sound device for audio, and ALSA midi drivers if you are using external midi.
- The build is currently available only as a .deb package - it will install the executable, and add a launcher icon in /usr/share/applications.
- Plugin support is for native linux VSTs and LADSPA plugins.
* This initial Linux version is for you to explore and enjoy but only limited support will be available. Thank you.